This is a thematic folder that offers guidelines on issues related to fake news.
- What it covers:
- This folder covers the following items:
- From humorous to fake news
- Social media as amplifiers
- What can the serious media do?
- A code of ethics as a guideline
- Duty of care
- The principle of two sources
- Listen to the other story
- The weight of the accusation
- Rumors are not enough
- Get help from the archives
- Fact-checking: a profession in its own right
- A professional grinding culture
- A complaints office at the Press Council
- Quality has a cost
- Fake news as a weapon against freedom of the press
How to use it :
The file consists of a series of practical tags on fake news on social networks. From the benchmarks proposed in the file, the facilitator/teacher can navigate the issues related to misinformation.
What do you need :
The file can be downloaded from this address.