This is a website that includes 5 animation courses on media Literacy. Website makes ready-to-use materials available for teachers and students. The site offers 5 media education courses:
- Online fact-checking competencies
- Analysis fallacious arguments
- Understand Formats and the media economy
- The online dialogue
These courses are illustrated by examples and educational tracks. The courses offer examples and analysis grids in order to work on critical thinking.
What is covered :
For each of the 5 courses, the site offers:
- An animation process
- An animation support
- A summary for the student
- A file for the teacher
- The courses offer concrete scenarios to use in class.
How to use it :
After choosing a course, the teacher can select a course, in part or in whole.
What you need :
Go to the website and download the desired course.