A 12-page file that covers the basic concepts related to disinformation.
What does this cover :
- The file is made up of different parts:
- What is misinformation?
- Where and how is misinformation shared?
- Why spread misinformation?
- How to deal with disinformation and what are the dangers?
- Checklist: It’s up to you! How do we recognize misinformation?
- As a concluding guide, the story of the “Pizzagate”.
How to use it :
This is a guide that offers practical benchmarks on disinformation issues.
What do you need :
The file is available online. It can be downloaded here.